- To add an eyedrop to your schedule, click on the + button.
- Scroll down to find your drop or use the search box. Your phone needs to be connected to the internet to access the eyedrop database. If you don't have internet access or can't find your drop, click on the + button and manually enter it. You need an internet connection to change the bottle cap's color.
- Select your drop and then make changes using the touchscreen. The cap color and drop name can be edited. Edit a specific alarm time by clicking on the > symbol. Click the green 'Add' button when done.
- Use the My Drops screen to edit or delete an eyedrop. Simply click anywhere on the drop you want to change.
- Use the Schedule screen to view your upcoming drops. The boxes will be automatically checked off if you click "Ok" in the alert. If needed, you can check or uncheck a box using the touchscreen.
- Use the iPhone's notification center to see your alerts. Swipe down from the top of your screen to open the Notification Center. Then, click on the EyeDropAlarm alert. Another option is to press firmly on the alert and then click on either the "Snooze" or "Ok" button.
- The alerts can be viewed on an Apple Watch.
- On most iPhones, the volume of the app's sound alerts is controlled by the ringer volume.
- Use the app's settings screen to change the alarm sound.
- Use the iPhone's ring/silent side button to silence alert sounds and have the phone vibrate instead.
- Use the app's settings screen to make changes to snooze duration and gap between drops scheduled for the same time. You can also see instructions on how to put in drops.
- If you administer an eyedrop before the scheduled time, use the touchscreen to check off the box. Checking off the box will not cancel the scheduled alert. When the alert arrives, clear it from the notification center by swiping it to the left. If you are going to sleep and want to silence the scheduled future alert, use the app's settings screen to select "No Sound" or use the iPhone's "Do Not Disturb" feature.
- When traveling, the alarm times will stay on your original time zone (8 pm in California will become 11 pm in New York). If you want to adjust the alarm times, use the My Drops screen to edit a drops' alarm times. Another option is to delete the drop, and then add it back using the + button while you are in the new time zone.
- With daylight savings, the alarm times will shift by 1 hour. To change the alarm times, first use the My Drops screen to change the drop's "Start date" to any date after daylight savings and click "Save." Then, edit the alarm times as needed. Another option is to delete the drop, and then add it back using the + button.
- If the Schedule screen displays yesterday's drops, reset it by going to the My Drops screen and then returning to the Schedule screen.
iPhone Support Links: